Nothing exciting since yesterday's treatment. We took Kendall to the airport this morning and he's safely back in Chicago. Josh and I spent a good part of the day just hanging out around the house and napping. I didn't sleep at all last night (due to the decadron/dexamethazone that I get as an anti-nausea drug before my chemo). I'm so glad I don't have to take that all the time.
In any case, it's a good thing I ended up not being able to sleep because that way I don't feel bad about staying up too late to finish the last Harry Potter book. I really enjoyed reading all the books and as I predicted, they kept me entertained for quite awhile, despite the fact that I read really fast. I have a few other books people have let me borrow (or sent to me), so I'm not sure what I'll be reading next.
We watched Good Will Hunting last night and it really made me miss living in the Boston area. (Dave & Jenn and Sasha--I'm especially bummed to be missing out on your Halloween party!!). I'm really wanting to try to go visit sometime. I feel like chemo would be a lot better if I was closer to Shabu Zen (except I would be a lot poorer).
We took some fun pictures this morning of Josh, Kendall and I modeling the "hat with hair" that I was given the other day. I have to get Kendall to send the pics, then I'll do a big picture post so everyone can see the spectacle that is the hat with hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pillars of The Earth by Ken Follet is good and long and meaty. But still fun. :)
Post a Comment