Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pictures!

I figure blogs are always more interesting with pictures, so I thought I'd add a few for your viewing pleasure.
Here's a picture of Bombshell trying to eat our Swedish Swedish Fish (the ones from Sweden are better, though apparently only if you buy them loose in a candy shop. My awesome doctor (Dr Modi) told me the other night that because I can deal with Bombshell and because I never once thought of giving up on her or getting rid of her after our "incident" last year, she knows I'm tough enough to make it through everything coming my way right now. I mostly agree (though I'm still not sure about bone marrow biopsy take 2).

So, that was the teaser picture, the rest are pictures of my gnarly pokes and prods. I want to keep a photographic record of my fight with Mr Hodgkin, but I promise they won't all be scars and pokes. I'll throw in some of the rest of me too. And I'll definitely be sure to model any cool new hats that come my way! So here goes, turn away if you're squeamish (these really aren't too bad though).
That's a lovely picture of the 2 holes left over from bone marrow biopsy #1. Still sore, but I could walk at a normal pace today. Also, I made sure that there wasn't any plumber crack in the picture ;-)
And here's a picture of what's left from my neck biopsy. The picture makes it look all yellow-green and bruised, but it really isn't. It seems to be healing up pretty good.



1 comment:

Barba--- said...

Pictures can say more than words, but you both explain well in words as well as pictures!