Monday, October 12, 2009

Settled In

Just wanted to write a quick note to say that I got a room finally and I am pretty much settled in. I still need to learn the rules of the ward, but I should be all set. I am getting a new IV at this very moment, so Josh just took over the post. Hi, Everybody! :D Ummm... not really much else to report. I don't think we have a solid idea of what's going on tomorrow. They might put the port in, but I highly doubt they'll get to chemo. I'm actually going to get kicked out in about half an hour, and then we can both get some much needed sleep. I have to work tomorrow (boo...), so if anyone wants to stop in to keep Jess company, again, you're more than welcome. I think that should about wrap it up for today, though. Tootles!

- Josh

2 comments:

Barba--- said...

If I lived there I would sit by your side girl!
Unfortunately I live on the other side of the ocean, but am with you in thought!

Unknown said...

glad you got a room. our er was packed to the brim tonight. I was thinking about you though.
I'll give you a call tomorrow. (and yes my posts come up as brent because he's the only one with a gmail account