Monday, October 19, 2009

Still holding up...

I'm still holding up pretty well. I think I started having my first chemo related symptom last night: my finger tips are all numb and tingly. Nothing too crazy, just slightly odd feeling. My tummy is happy to be getting something other than hospital food. I slept in pretty late today and it was so nice to be in a quiet room and in my own bed with my own pillows and blankets. The cats did eventually come out yesterday once it quieted down and Charlotte slept curled up by my legs just like she usually does :-)
I'm still planning on taking it easy today, but I think I'm going to try heading in to work at some point later this week. I'm just on the lookout for germy people, but besides that, it'll probably do me good to get out of the house and do some normal stuff again. I still think it's interesting that pretty much as soon as I got to the hospital, the fevers and coughing I'd been having all stopped. I feel much better now that I'm not dealing with any of that.

No comments: