I've been holding up pretty well all day. Still no nausea and no other remarkable symptoms. Day 3 (tomorrow) is the rough day according to some people, so we'll see what happens.
My dad is here visiting for the weekend. He, Judy and Josh were here for a good part of the day. I got a cool new hat as well as a bag of books and dvds. That should keep me entertained for awhile. They're out getting some groceries so we have food when I get home. Josh spent the morning cleaning the house so everything should be all nice when I get home.
Dr Sharma came by awhile ago. He seemed pretty laid back about everything. He mainly wants me to avoid obviously germy people, but otherwise, to live life as normal. I still have some more questions for him for tomorrow, but I'm good for now. Once I get into the swing of chemo, I'm sure more questions/concerns will pop up, but for now all of us are just hoping things go nice and normal.
Barring anything crazy, I get to go home tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment