I thought things were looking good since my temp was really low overnight (96ish) and into the morning. I decided to hold off taking any tylenol to see what my temperature would do.
When Josh got home from work, we went outside to plant our remaining seedlings and finish off our garden. By that point, my temp was rising and I was really chilled, so I sat outside wrapped in a comforter on a warm day, shivering. I kept Josh company as long as I could, but came inside once my fever hit 102. I let it go for a little while longer until it got to 103, then I took tylenol. It's come down to 99.6 in the 4 hours since then. I wish it would really just go away and stay away. When I'm not either chilled or roasting, I feel mostly ok, just worn down. I'd really like to just get back to my life already (or at least, make it to the store for some more juice or something...).
Besides all that, our neighbors had company come while we were outside this morning and they started frying up whole fish in the backyard. It smelled SO good!! They're now hosting a baby shower with more food grilling and it, again, smells incredible! I really wish I could raid their party!
Also, for the record, Josh did an incredible job finishing up the garden planting. Our garden is running on a cancer patient schedule and some (most) of our seedlings ended up looking pretty bad, but we're pretty confident this batch won't just immediately die like the herb seedlings did. The greens bed looks great and is going crazy, so here's hoping the other 3 beds will look that nice too!
(For the curious, today we (Josh) planted 2 types of heirloom tomatoes, basil, corn, watermelon, a cantaloupe like melon, cucumbers, pumpkins, zucchini, crookneck squash and green beans.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you have better luck with your tomatoes than I did. All my cherry tomatoes came up, but hardly any Rutgers did. :-(
Post a Comment