Not much to report. Still mostly unchanged, though my fevers have been slighly lower (in the 99.5-101 range). I'm working on a cup of juice that will bring my total for the day so far to 110oz, meaning I'll be just a few oz short of a gallon if I have one more cup before bed.
Dr. Modi agreed with Dr. Ampey that it's probably some kind of virus. My bloodwork came back totally normal, but we're still waiting on the blood/urine cultures to check for an infection. We both think that's pretty unlikely, but we should have results on Monday. Other than that, she just gave me the general sicko advice: eat bland foods, drink a lot, tylenol for the fever.
I've had a bit of a (non migraine) headache for most of the day and Josh had some extra work to do today, so he's not home yet (I suspect he's stuck in traffic considering the direction he was headed this afternoon and the fact that it's Friday night). I have a movie downloading on iTunes and once it's done, I'm planning to just veg out in front of the movie until it's over and/or I fall asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment