Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PET results

This is all un-official since I'm not a radiologist or anything, but I I'm gonna say my PET scan is pretty clear of cancer. Here's the pics to prove it:

Today's scan:
vs. the original scan I had on 10/9/09:

All that red mess in my chest in the before picture is cancer (the red in my brain is totally normal...that's just my brain thinking). All gone!!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Woo hoo!!! That's awesome. I've never seen a PET scan before, it's pretty cool technology!
So if the red in your brain is you thinking, were you thinking more this time around? And did you have to pee more during today's scan? Lol.

Jenny L said...

That is wonderful!!! Enjoy your pasta dinner. :-)

Rose said...

Oh goodness gracious that looks beeeeYOUtiful! Fingers crossed for the official report.

bugz said...

That's great news! You're a real trooper.
Love Dad

Unknown said...

That is a truly beautiful picture!

You are doing so awesomely with all of this. Keep kicking Mr. Hodgkin's' butt!!
xoxo

Barba--- said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed and light a candle for you! That is great news!

Cathy K said...

Hi there,

I ran across your blog information on the lymphoma message board! I'm glad you're hanging in there and I love that you put your scans on this blog. I have no idea how to do that but I think it's pretty cool!

My name is Cathy by the way. I have the same diagnosis, I'm stage IIA- no symptoms. I wanted to let you know that I copy/pasted a few of your Q and A's regarding the basics on Hodgkin's. I didn't want you to think I had plagarized. :)

I wish you well and hope to run into you at lymphoma.com message board!

Cathy