Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fish Hat!!!

This morning I heard Josh leave for work and not a minute later, he was back in the door with a box that had yesterday. I was all ready to ignore it and go back to sleep until I saw the writing on the outside: FISH INSIDE. For a split second, I was concerned and wondering who on earth was sending me fish via the USPS, but then I realized what it was. The fish hat that my friend Molly has been working on. I decided to get right up and open the box, despite it being 6am. I was blown away!! This hat is SO cool. He's got a poufy tail, hand stitched eyes and even lips! Molly has some MAD knitting skills!
Here are some pictures:




And here's a long awaited picture of my buzzed hair. Our cat Chloe was not pleased to be posing for this picture, but we were happy to pose with her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool on the hat and your new look! You are adorable Sweetie! I love you, Mom!

Anonymous said...

awesome hat!! -Jenny

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome on you! (and josh... despite the nose picking)

- molly

Jessica said...

For the record, you rock the buzz look...and nice hat. :)