This last round of chemo has totally beaten me down. I was just the normal tired and crappy feeling over the weekend, but I've been feeling awful since yesterday. I didn't get my Neulasta shot until Monday (they didn't get their shipment in on Friday, so I couldn't get it then). I'm not sure if the shot is what has made me feel so bad or not. My whole body feels like I got run over by a truck. I'm also fighting a low grade fever. It hasn't gotten past 99.6, but it's still freaking me out. Everything still tastes funny (not gross so much anymore, just weird), so I'm really having to force myself to drink enough fluids and stay hydrated. I just hope whatever this is passes soon. Besides the fact that it's no fun to feel sick, I'm bored out of my mind.
In any case, to end on a cheery note, this trailer makes me smile every time I watch it. The goat at the end amuses me to no end. I can't wait to see this movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry to hear that this cycle has been so awful. Go, immune system, go!
The movie trailer is great. The behavior in the first scene is exactly like some things I see in my house every day, just with different toys.
Love, Elizabeth and family
When I was on chemo I was always running hot as they say...I do not think it is considered a fever at all. However, if you are worried you should call your doctor and get some answers/reassurance. I am sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. Chemo sucks. Have you checked out Pandora? (www.pandora.com/) You prolly already know about it. Hug.
Post a Comment