I'd like to request some specific good thoughts/prayers. The smoking has become an issue again. I'm pretty much stuck in the bedroom all day because the living room smells like a bar. Also, the bedroom is the only room that I can fully close all the heat vents to minimize the smoke smell getting in. I start getting a headache whenever I smell it and it actually turned into a full blown migraine on Sunday that had me stuck in bed/puking all day. We've addressed the issue with the landlord, but Dennis the smoker continues to smoke when the landlord isn't home (i.e. all the time).
We need to find a new place to live, but we're not having a ton of luck. I found a perfect townhouse but the woman showing the property isn't answering or returning our emails or calls (yet still posting the ad online...not sure how she intends to find a renter if she won't respond to people). Unfortunately (not really), we have to be somewhat picky in terms of what we're looking for because of our pets. And I think this is just a really bad time of year to be trying to find a new apartment. In any case, please send good thoughts our way so that we can find a smoke-free apartment to keep me healthy and sane and not stressed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment