I'm starting to feel like I'm getting back to a somewhat normal routine. I've been feeling pretty good since the end of last week. Friday I went in to work for about half the day and I've done almost full days today and yesterday. Yesterday was a little rough because I got really worn out and headachy by the end of the day, so by the time I got home, I pretty much just crashed. Today was much easier. It's about 90 degrees here, so I think the heat is contributing to feeling worn out. We had all the air conditioners on at work today though, so I think that helped.
I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with Dr. Sharma. I think they may be taking blood, otherwise, I think I'm just checking in. I am having a tough time getting my port removal scheduled, so I guess we'll see tomorrow if I can make some progress on that (I won't type out the whole story, but basically, it involves lots of phone calls, being transferred from department to department, and some hoop-jumping). I have my radiation simulation appointment on Friday, where they'll get everything all lined up with the linear accelerator (radiation machine).
Our garden is still doing ok. We took a bunch of seedlings out on Sunday and planted them outside. The heat today seemed to be a bit too much for them I'm told. Josh gave them a good watering and they were a little perkier when I got home. We'll just take it one day at a time. I think 90 degree weather in April might ruin my cool weather crops though. The tomato seedlings are still looking awesome. Mostly, I'm just hoping it doesn't stay this hot all summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am happy for you and hope that feeling will stay! Hugs. Gwen
Post a Comment