Monday, February 7, 2011

An update on the update

Apparently the direct deposit oopsie was partially my fault. I guess I wrote down one digit wrong on the form and the person entering it into the computer used the form rather than the voided check (without comparing them), so my paycheck went to someone else's account. The whole thing has been sorted out though and I have a paper check waiting for me whenever I make it to work.
...As for when that might be, it's definitely not going to be tomorrow. My baby fever turned into a real fever and my cold is making me entirely miserable. I'm pretty much just hanging out in bed. Hopefully my temp will be below 100 tomorrow and I'll consider work on Wednesday. I'm going pretty crazy stuck in bed and I'm wondering how I tolerated being confined to the house for so long last winter.

1 comment:

Rose said...

So sorry to hear about the not-so-great job news. I hope you feel better soon. I don't think your error makes the direct deposit thing excusable.