I'm on day 6 of my cold, the last 5 days of which have been spent almost entirely in bed. Yesterday was by far the worst and included a scary episode of difficulty breathing, but that, thankfully, passed quickly. I spent most of the day asleep. (Apparently once you get sick enough, you don't care at all about being housebound and bored!) I felt tons better today thanks to an aleve, but, sure enough, my temp started creeping back up as soon as that started wearing off.
I've officially declared this outside the range of "normal" for a cold and I have a dr appt scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I'd been trying to avoid having to leave the house, sit in a waiting room and get poked and prodded, but it's probably better to get this checked out. I'm 100% certain it's viral and there's nothing to be done, but I would like to have my lungs checked out to make sure nothing is settling in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment