Well, I didn't end up making it in to work yesterday. I didn't wake up until close to 9 and I still felt really tired and worn out, so I decided to just stay at home and work on data entry for part of the day. I was pretty sure that if I'd gone in yesterday, I wouldn't have been ok to go in today.
Today, I made it in for 7.5 hours. I probably could have lasted for that extra half hour, but I was done with all the stuff I had planned to do for the day and my head was really hurting, so I headed home. I should be good for tomorrow though.
We even managed to actually cook dinner this evening. I had plans to make a slightly more involved dinner (spinach & mushroom enchiladas), but the grocery store I went to was all out of plain goat cheese, so we had tacos instead. I'll make the enchiladas later in the week. I need to find the energy to make it out to the garden one evening this week to weed and plant some replacement seeds in some of the beds. I think that if I can get this headache to go away, I should be able to manage some gardening at the end of the day. For now, though, it's bedtime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So it's great that the fever is gone, but not so great that you have a constant headache. Maybe you need some medicinal chocolate. The caffeine in the chocolate could help your headache. Unfortunately the chocolate will not be coming from me...at least not until the end of the summer. I really wanted to see you before I left for Wyoming by way of San Diego, but as always minor emergencies keep cropping up that I have to take care of before I leave. The latest is a major ant infestation that I don't want the pet/house sitter to have to deal with. With the cats, as you know it is a bit trickier to solve. So...I'll check in with you from the west to see how you are. In the meantime keep your focus on taking care of you. I'll be thinking of you every step of the way on Sunday.
Post a Comment