I was home sick today with a migraine and around 11am, I woke up from a nap on the couch and got up to go to the bathroom. As I neared the cat water bowl, I realized that one of the cats had stolen one of my socks and deposited it in their water bowl. She also left her stuffed frog in front of the dryer, right near the water bowl. I have no idea what they were up to while I was sleeping, but it must have been fun... Cats are so strange!
I'm really looking forward to this weekend as it's the first weekend Josh will have (mostly) free since he started his turtle internship in May. He still has to take care of the birds on Saturday and Sunday, but he managed to get Monday off completely since it's a holiday. We have definite plans to go out for my (belated) birthday dinner in Towson, plus a likely trip to the MD Renaissance Festival for some fantastic people watching!
No news on the job front. I've applied for a bunch of positions and I have a waiting list of more applications to work on this weekend. I'm having a tough time questioning my actual abilities since my brain seems so slow and that seems to have doomed me in my current line of work. I'm sure everything will work out, but transition times are always tough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment